In 2022, all Bath Parties are held in Szechenyi Baths.
Budapest Nightlife is special with the famous Bath party series almost every Saturday throughout the year, including the winter months.BOOK PARTY TICKETS
This is indeed a one of a kind spa party (sparty), in the City of Baths. Spend a Budapest Bath Party weekend in Budapest, get a cheap flight, a great hostel in Budapest, and splash into the best party in Europe. On Friday night, take a Budapest boat party, on Saturday night splash into the pool party!
Every Saturday the thermal bath turns into a crazy party venue with laser show, DJ, cocktails, beers, mismatching bikinis! Check the exact venue in the party date list and on your ticket please.
Magic Bath Ticket Online – choose date & buy ticket below
- Party Ticket including a safe Locker
- Trio Tickets are also available
- Budapest Card is NOT valid for the bath party, sorry
- Day time bath ticket is NOT valid for the night bath party (and party tickets are not valid for day time visits)
- Party from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am
Budapest Magic Bath Party
Update: in 2022 all Sparties are held in Szechenyi Baths. There will be no Sparties in Lukacs Baths by the Margaret Island this year, as all of the bath parties have moved to next to the Budapest City Park in the historical and spacious Szechenyi Spa & Baths.
Bath Party Dates Budapest 2022
When is the next sparty? Budapest bath party dates in Budapest, Hungary are as follows:
- May 7, 2022 – Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths- buy tickets here
- May 14, 2022 – Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths- buy tickets here
- May 28, 2022 – Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths- buy tickets here
- June 4, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- June 11, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- June 18, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- June 25, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 2, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 9, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 16, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 23, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 30, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- Aug 13, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- Aug 20, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- Aug 27, 2022, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- Sept, 2022 Dates to be confirmed
The venue of the wintertime Magic Bath parties in 2022 is Szechenyi Bath too.
Bath Party Tickets Order
Do you wish to buy your tickets for the Magic bath party in advance to get in? Here you can purchase the ticket. Please print out the voucher you get after payment. The voucher is your e-ticket for the bath party.
Ticket Prices: regular tickets €54 per person. The normal online party ticket includes the party entry with locker storage, and party from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am.
If you are the two of you, check out the Duo package for 2 people with extras for 2, or, for 3 people, the Trio option.
If you have any urgent questions, you can contact us regarding Szechenyi Bath party questions at the following email address:
info [ at ] bathsbudapest [ dot ] com
What is included in the Duo ticket price?
- Party of your life, possibly
- 2 Entries
- 2 Drink Coupons
- Open air warm thermal pools (whirlpool, bubble bath, underwater massage units in the pool)
- direct access in the thermal water from the indoor waterway to the outdoor thermal pools
- indoor hall
- You may buy additional items and spa kits or party accessories upon check in at the Spa Party (towels, flip flops are perhaps the most popular)
Please note that the party ticket does not include drinks or towel rental, nor does it include a day time visit to Szechenyi Baths.
The Party Bar is loaded with drinks (beers, wines, juices, cocktails, shorts etc.).
Bath Party Rules
Please bring your own towel, flip flops and swimwear
Everyone has to put on – and hold onto – a swim wear, speedo, boxer, bikini. (Surprise us! There is always a Borat style swimwear popping up).
No drinks or foods can be brought to the premises. You can buy the party drinks and chums at the Sparty Bar.
No smoking: smoking is forbidden in thermal baths in Budapest.
No weed, no drugs: marijuana and all the drugs are forbidden to be used in Hungary.
Tickets, Inclusions & PricesBooking Party Tickets
- Party Ticket: €54 (1 person) including single entry from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am & Locker (lockers are subject to availability). €54
- Single Premium: €64 (1 person) including single entry from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am & Locker (lockers are subject to availability), 1 Drink Coupon (1 coupon equals 2 Beers or 1 Cocktail). €64
- Single Premium Plus: €79 (1 person) including single entry from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am & Locker (lockers are subject to availability), 1 Drink Coupon (1 coupon equals 2 Beers or 1 Cocktail), 1 pair of slippers. €79
- Duo Ticket: €108 (2 persons), the price for €54 per person includes Party Tickets for 2 guests from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am, lockers (for storage). €108
- Duo Premium: €128 (2 persons), the price for €64 per person includes Party Tickets for 2 guests from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am,lockers (for storage), 2 drink coupons. €128
- Duo Premium Plus: €158 (2 persons), the price for €79 per person includes Party Tickets for 2 guests from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am, lockers (for storage), 2 drink coupons, 2 pairs of slippers. €158
- Trio Ticket: €162 (3 persons), the price for €54 per person includes Party Tickets for 3 guests from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am and 3 Lockers €162
- Trio Premium: €192 (3 persons), the price for €64 per person includes Party Tickets for 3 guests from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am, 3 Lockers, 3 drink coupons. €192
- Trio Premium Plus: €237 (3 persons), the price for €79 per person includes Party Tickets for 3 guests from 9.30 pm to 1.30 am, 3 Lockers, 3 drink coupons, 3 pairs of slippers €237
Weather & Bath Parties
The party is on, even it rains or snows unless there is totally impossible weather (which happened once on a summer thunder-stormy night with tons of lightening). The thermal water creates a thick warm steam cloud over the outdoor pools, which are surrounded by 4 walls of the bath building, cushioning the warm air in Szechenyi Bath. You go inside the pool in the heated building and swim outside in the hot spring channel to the outdoor pool. The warm thermal water wraps you well.
When are bath parties in Szechenyi Bath?
Bath parties are available almost every month in the city of Budapest, from February to December in Szechenyi Bath. The party organizers reserve the right to change the venue if needed. There have been parties in Rudas Bath too.
Spa Waters of Budapest Sparties
The hot spring waters of Lukacs Bath are supplied by thousand-year-old geothermal springs. In the 12th century, the Knights Hospitaller used these waters to cure patients. In the 16th century, the invading Turkish soldiers, pashas conquered Buda Castle and built their wonderful baths along the river Danube (Rudas Bath, Kiraly Bath, Veli Bej Bath), for ritual bathing, medicinal treatments, relaxation and meditation. The waters are recommended for healing joint problems, tiredness and other locomotive diseases.
The present building of Lukacs Baths is a 19th-century thermal bath complex, which has recently been restored. You will find numerous marble plaques on the walls of the bath, which are Gratitude Plaques (like in churches, after healing).
Magic Bath Parties in Budapest
Tickets online for the Magic Bath parties are available for purchase online if you want to secure your entry in advance. Tickets f
- Bath Party Ticket Online
- Duo Tickets: ticket packages for 2 available with various extras
- Drinks: alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be sold at the party (the legal age for drinking alcohol in Hungary is 18 years old). Some tickets include drink coupons. 1 drink coupon is worth 2 Beers or 1 Cocktail.
- Music: DJs playing various electronic beats, trip-hop, drum and base, trance, hiphop, and other disco music
- Dance floor: in the warm geothermal baths and also outside the pool
- Venue: Szechenyi Bath and not Lukacs Bath
- What to bring: towel, flip flop, swimwear, some waterproof holder, if you want to carry any items with you
- Payment: Payment at the party is with a special party plastic card, which is charged with HUF when you check in the party. No cash is accepted inside the baths at the bar. Whatever money you have left on the party card, you can exchange it back for your original cash until 1.30 am when the party ends.
The winter edition of ‘Szecska’ is called ‘Magic Bath’ at Szechenyi Baths. The regular Magic Bath parties are a lot more affordable than the special event Cinetrip parties, which are usually once or twice a year (e.g. the pre-New Year’s Eve Bath Party)
“Well, hello, gorgeous, are you coming to the Magic Bath Party? I’m donning my party speedo.”
“Sure, honey, just a sec, I’ll just grab my bikini and flip-flops, get a cheap air flight to Budapest, and spend the most awesomest night in the geothermal tub”
Szecska bath parties, known as sparties at Szechenyi Bath are extremely popular at Szechenyi Bath in the summertime. But you should not be stranded in winter either. The biggest of all Magic Bath Parties in Budapest is a special edition Cinetrip Budapest Party in December with loads of awesome shows, the best DJs, etc. It is a pricier one-off magic bath party.
The winter season of the Bath Parties used to be held in Lukacs Bath, but from 2018 all Parties take place in Szechenyi Baths.
History of Budapest Bath Parties
The idea of a party in a thermal bath was born in 1994 by L. Laki Laszlo, who later became the founder of Cinetrip. The first Sparty (however not under this name yet) was held in Szechenyi Baths – but only for a bigger group of friends of the organisers.
Regular Sparties for the public audience started in 1998 in Rudas Bath (and occasionally in Gellert Spa Kiraly and Lukacs Baths).
The secret of the huge success of the Sparty is not merely that it’s the only bath party in the world, but its unique music and the visual world too – featuring video projection mapping. Video projection mapping (the newest visual genre of the 21st century) is a special projection technology that uses different objects (for example buildings, in this case) as a display surface.
Lukacs Baths used to be the home of winter Bath Parties, but in 2018 the bigger Szechenyi Baths became the permanent venue due to high demand and increased popularity of the Sparty series.
Last updated Jan 4, 2022