Budapest Nightlife is special with the famous Bath party series almost every Saturday throughout the year, including the winter months.BOOK PARTY TICKETS
This is indeed a one of a kind spa party (sparty), in the City of Baths. Spend a Budapest Bath Party weekend in Budapest, get a cheap flight, a great hostel in Budapest, and splash into the best party in Europe. On Friday night, take a Budapest boat party, on Saturday night splash into the pool party!
Every Saturday the thermal bath turns into a crazy party venue with laser show, DJ, cocktails, beers, mismatching bikinis! Check the exact venue in the party date list and on your ticket please.
Magic Bath Ticket Online – choose date & buy ticket below
- Party Ticket including a safe Locker (or upgrade for a Trio or Splatinum ticket for your own cabin)!
- Group Discount: Group VIP tickets are available until Sep 30, 2017.
- Couples pick the Duo Package of 2 tickets, 4 Drink Coupons and 2 towels.
- Budapest Card is NOT valid for the bath party, sorry
- Day time bath ticket is NOT valid for the night bath party (and party tickets are not valid for day time visits)
- Party from 10.30 pm
Budapest Magic Bath Party
Enjoy the most special nightlife phenomenon in Budapest: partying, clubbing, dancing while soaking in the natural warm spring waters in Lukacs Baths.
Bath Party Dates Budapest 2017
When is the next sparty? Budapest bath party dates in Budapest, Hungary are as follows:
- July 8, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 15, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 22, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- July 29, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- August 5, 2017, CINETRIP Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- August 12, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- August 19, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- August 26, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- September 2, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- September 9, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- September 16, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- September 23, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- September 30, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- October 7, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- October 14, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- October 21, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
- October 28, 2017, Budapest Bath Party in Szechenyi Baths – buy tickets here
The venue of the winter time Magic Bath parties is not Szechenyi Bath, but one of the more popular thermal baths on the Buda side, Lukacs Bath. Szechenyi Bath parties will start in spring (except the NYE Pool Party in Szechenyi Baths!).
Bath Party Tickets Order
Do you wish to buy your tickets for the Magic bath party in advance to get in? Here you can purchase the ticket. Please print out the voucher you get after payment. The voucher is your e-ticket for the bath party.
Ticket Prices: early bird lucky buyers €45, regular tickets €50 per person. The normal online party ticket includes the party entry with locker storage, and party from 10.30 pm to 3 am.
If you are the two of you, check out the Duo package for 2 people with extras for 2, or, for 3 people, the Trio option.
If you have any urgent questions, you can contact us regarding Lukacs Bath party questions at the following email address:
info [ at ] bathsbudapest [ dot ] com
What is included in the Duo Xpress ticket price?
- Party of your life, possibly
- 2 Entries
- 4 Drink Coupons
- 2 Towels
- 2 Gift Bags (tote bags with Sparty logo, empty)
- Open air warm thermal pools (whirlpool, bubble bath, underwater massage units in the pool)
- direct access in the thermal water from the indoor waterway to the outdoor thermal pools in Lukacs Baths
- indoor hall
- You may buy additional items and spa kits or party accessories upon check in at the Spa Party (towels, flip flops are perhaps the most popular)
Please note that the party ticket does not include drinks or towel rental, nor does it include a day time visit to Lukacs Baths.
The Party Bar is loaded with drinks (beers, wines, juices, cocktails, shorts etc.).
Bath Party Rules
Please bring your own towel, flip flops and swimwear
Everyone has to put on – and hold onto – a swim wear, speedo, boxer, bikini. (Surprise us! There is always a Borat style swimwear popping up).
No drinks or foods can be brought to the premises. You can buy the party drinks and chums at the Sparty Bar.
No smoking: smoking is forbidden in thermal baths in Budapest.
No weed, no drugs: marijuana and all the drugs are forbidden to be used in Hungary.
Weather & Bath Parties
The party is on, even it rains or snows, unless there is a totally impossible weather (which happened once on a summer thunder-stormy night with tons of lightening). The thermal water creates a thick warm steam cloud over the outdoor pools, which are surrounded by 4 walls of the bath building, cushioning the warm air in Lukacs Bath. You go inside the pool in the heated building and swim outside in the hot spring channel to the outdoor pool. The warm thermal water wraps you well.
When are bath parties in Szechenyi Bath?
While bath parties are available almost every month in the city of Budapest, from February to December, usually only the summer bath parties are held in Szechenyi Bath (from June to September), while most of the winter, spring and fall parties are in Lukacs Bath. The party organizers reserve the right to change the venue if needed. There have been parties in Rudas Bath too.
Spa Waters of Budapest Sparties
The hot spring waters of Lukacs Bath are supplied by thousand year old geothermal springs. In the 12th century, the Knights Hospitaller used these waters to cure patients. In the 16th century, the invading Turkish soldiers, pashas conquered Buda Castle and built their wonderful baths along the river Danube (Rudas Bath, Kiraly Bath, Veli Bej Bath), for ritual bathing, medicinal treatments, relaxation and meditation. The waters are recommended for healing joint problems, tiredness and other locomotive diseases.
The present building of Lukacs Baths is a 19th century thermal bath complex, which has recently been restored. You will find numerous marble plaques on the walls of the bath, which are Gratitude Plaques (like in churches, after healing).
Magic Bath Parties in Budapest
Saturday Bath party series in Lukacs Bath are usually every Saturday from Jan, 2015 to May, 2015. From June, there are mostly Szecska (Szechenyi Bath) Parties, we will keep you posted about the upcoming summer dates in 2015.
Tickets online for the Magic Bath parties are available for purchase online if you want to secure your entry in advance. Tickets for the Bath Party can also be bought on the premises, if any left (!), for HUF 15,000, so it is definitely cheaper to buy in advance.
- Tickets: €50 standard ticket (includes locker, subject to availability): Magic Bath Ticket Online
- Duo Tickets: ticket packages for 2 available with various extras
- Drinks: alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be sold at the party (the legal age for drinking alcohol in Hungary is 18 years old). Some tickets include drink coupons. 1 drink coupon is worth 2 Beers or 1 Cocktail.
- Music: DJs playing various electronic beats, trip-hop, drum and base, trance, hiphop, and other disco music
- Dance floor: in the warm geothermal baths and also outside the pool
- Venue: this time not Szechenyi Bath but Lukacs Bath
- What to bring: towel, flip flop, swim wear, some waterproof holder, if you want to carry any items with you
- Payment: payment at the party is with a special party plastic card, which is charged with HUF when you check in the party. No cash is accepted inside the baths at the bar. Whatever money you have left on the party card, you can exchange it back for your original cash until 3 am when the party ends.
The winter edition of ‘Szecska’ is called ‘Magic Bath’ at Lukacs Baths. The regular Magic Bath parties are a lot more affordable than the special event Cinetrip parties, which are usually once or twice a year (e.g. the pre-New Year’s Eve Bath Party)
“Well, hello, gorgeous, are you coming to the Magic Bath Party? I’m donning my party speedo.”
“Sure, honey, just a sec, I’ll just grab my bikini and flip-flops, get a cheap air flight to Budapest, and spend the most awesomest night in the geothermal tub”
Szecska bath parties, known as sparties at Szechenyi Bath are extremely popular at Szechenyi Bath in the summer time. But you should not be stranded in winter either. The biggest of all Magic Bath Parties in Budapest is a special edition on December 30, 2017 (planned date): a Cinetrip Budapest Party in December with loads of awesome shows, the best DJs, etc. It is a pricier one off magic bath party. Cinetrip Bath Party 2017 (Entry fee: approx. 50 Euros, Duo pack €180)